Cross River University of Technology[CRUTECH] 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Registration form has been released to the general public. If you made the institution your first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] examination then we are pleased to share this update with you.
Those who did not make the institution their first choice can do so immediately by obtaining a JAMB Change of course form to do so. Before proceeding to the portal to register, there are requirements that one must meet like the cut off mark, and also possession of the credentials outlined here is very important.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For CRUTECH Post Utme/DE Screening
The following requirements are essential for whoever wants to register for the Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise:
- Must have made CRUTECH their first choice when registering for JAMB
- Must possess an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
CRUTECH Post Utme/DE Registration Guidelines
Follow the steps outlined below to register successfully for the Post Utme/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal portal.unicross.edu.ng
- Click on the Apply Now button and provide the information requested on the next page
- Confirm your details and an account would be created immediately
- Before you can conclude the creation of an account, you would have to verify your email address by clicking on a link sent to it
- Sign in to your account, fill out the form, and upload the relevant or required documents before submitting your application
The registration would commence on July 10, 2023, and the instructions outlined here would be used to register for the screening exercise. All registrations must be concluded before the deadline else, it would be not be considered.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article if you found it useful.