The Ebonyi State University[EBSU] 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Screening Form has now been released to the general public. Those who made the institution their first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] should take note of all the instructions outlined here to be able to register successfully.
Before we proceed, ensure that you have an account on the JAMB CAPS portal also, ensure that you upload your O level results on the portal else you will be unable to be admitted by the Ebonyi State University[EBSU]. Once you have uploaded your O level results on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can continue reading this article.
Requirements One Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For The EBSU Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Below are some of the requirements one must possess to be eligible to register for the PostUtme/DE Screening exercise:
- Must meet the cut off mark[Both Jamb & Departmental]
- Must have made EBSU their first choice
- Must possess an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English
- Must have the required registration fee of ₦2,000
EBSU Post Utme/DE Screening Registration Guidelines
Follow the procedures or steps below to register for the screening exercise:
- Click on the PostUtme link iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on the Start Application button
- Click on Step 1 to generate an invoice
- Fill out the form and click on the submit button
- Return to the portal once you make payments and click on the Step 2 link
- Input the RRR and click on the Submit button
- Follow the prompt on the screen and click on Submit once you’re done
EBSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Period
The registration portal will be activated on August 24, 2023, and will be closed at 14th September, 2023. All modifications must be done and submitted before the deadline outlined above.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know EBSU is their first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] examination.