FUD Post UTME/DE 2022/2023 Screening Registration Form Is Out Now- We are pleased to inform all our readers who are also interested in registering for the FUD PostUTME/DE Screening exercise that the form has been released. The guidelines to register for the procedures have been outlined here.
It is pertinent for candidates to know that creating an account on the JAMB CAPS portal is very mandatory because, without an account, it would be impossible to be admitted by the institution. Also, candidates are expected to have made the institution their first choice when registering for the JAMB examination while those who are yet to do so, are urged to obtain a JAMB Change of Institution form immediately because preference would be given to those who made the institution their first choice.
Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For FUD Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the requirements that all candidates are expected to possess in order to become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark
- Must have made FUD their first choice institution
- A minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB
FUD Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Follow the steps below to register successfully for the next Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal putme.fud.edu.ng/auth/
- Login using your JAMB/DE Registration number and update your personal details
- Generate an invoice immediately and pay the registration fee of ₦2,000
- Once you make payments, login to the portal again and fill out the application form
- Print out your acknowledgment slip once you’re done
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any questions also share this article if you found it useful.