The management of the Federal University, Wukari[FUWUKARI] 2022/2023 admission list has been published online. Right on this page, we will carefully outline the steps candidates can follow to check if they were admitted by the institution.
The admission list contains names of those offered admission by the institution to study either the course they selected or the one given to them by the institution. The first step to check the admission list is to visit the JAMB Result checker portal or Efacility page via the URL efacility.jamb.gov.ng but before doing that, you must have created an account on the portal.
Once you login, click on the Check Admission status tab and input your details to know your admission status. Those admitted would see a congratulatory message which they would have to accept and immediately print out their admission letter.
The same procedures outlined below would be used to check the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session so take proper note alongside the instructions outlined below.
How To Check FUWUKARI 2022/2023 Admission List
Follow the procedures outlined below to check the admission list:
- Visit the result checker portal ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- Input your JAMB Registration number and Surname
- Once you have done that, click on the Login button immediately
- Click on the Check Admission status tab and your status will be displayed immediately
Instructions Admitted Students Should Note
Congratulations to those who made the admission list. Admitted students are urged to take note of the instructions outlined below:
- Admitted students ought to printout their admission letters from both the JAMB CAPS portal and the school’s official website
- Once they confirm their status on the FUWUKARI portal, they should immediately pay the acceptance fee before proceeding to the institution for the screening
Drop your comment below if you have any also, share this article with those that you know registered for the Post UTME/DE Screening.