Taraba State University 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has finally been released online by the management of the institution. Those who selected the institution as their first choice when registering for the JAMB Post UTME/DE Screening exercise are urged to take proper note of every piece of instruction provided on this page.
Before we proceed, we would love to urge all our readers who are yet to upload their O level results on the JAMB CAPS portal to do so before they continue reading this article. Once you have done that, you can continue reading this article.
The same instructions outlined below would be useful for those who want to successfully register for the net Taraba State University Post UTME/DE Screening exercise. The registration form for the 2023/2024 session is yet to be released however, this page would be updated immediately that is done.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For TASU 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are some of the core requirements candidates are expected to possess before they can become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- First Choice Institution: It is mandatory for candidates to make the institution their first choice when registering for JAMB. Those who fail to do this are urged to change their institution immediately.
- O level Requirements: Candidates are expected to meet the Olevel requirements for the course they selected. Having the right subject combination is very important and would be checked during the screening exercise.
- Cut Off Mark: Candidates who sat for the JAMB examination are urged to ensure that they meet the minimum cut off mark outlined by the institution.
- Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to the following outlined above, DE Candidates are all expected to possess a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How To Register For TASU Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates should follow the steps below to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the online registration portal apply.tsuniversity.edu.ng/register.php
- Go through the form and input your details
- Click on the Create Account button once you’re done inputting your details
When Will The TASU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Portal Be Activated?
The Taraba State University 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration portal will be activated on November 20, 2023 and will be closed on January 8, 2024 so interested persons are urged to ensure they send in their application before then.
Drop your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made Taraba State University(TASU) their first choice institution.