The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukkwu University[COOU] 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Registration form has finally been released online. Those who made the institution their first choice are urged to take proper to adequate note of the instructions outlined here before proceeding to the registration portal.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University(COOU) previously called the Anambra State University is known to receive applications yearly from numerous candidates who want to study the course of their choice. The requirements that Direct Entry candidates would need differ a little from the ones PostUtme candidates need and all of them would be stated right here on this page.
LATEST UPDATE ON THE RELEASE OF THE 2024/2024 Registration form: COOU 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Registration Form has finally been published online and those who have been awaiting its announcement should follow the procedures outlined below to register for the screening exercise. The registration would commence on August 1, 2023.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible For COOU Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the requirements candidates must possess to be eligible to register for the PostUtme/DE Screening exercise:
- Must meet the cut off mark set by the institution
- Must pay the required registration fee of N2,000
- Must have made the institution their first choice
- An Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects
How To Register For The Screening Exercise
The registration is done via the online portal and candidates should follow the steps below to register:
- Visit the portal portal.coou.edu.ng
- Under the Undergraduate section, click on the Generate PostUtme Application Invoice/Generate Direct Entry Application Invoice
- Input your Jamb Registration number and click on the submit button
- Return back to the portal and click on the Fill PostUtme Application Form or Fill Direct Entry Application Form
Candidates are urged to upload their results on the JAMB CAPS portal immediately after they’re done applying for the exercise and note that anyone who does not follow this instruction cannot be admitted to the University.
Please drop your comments below if you have any questions and share this article if you found it useful.