EKSU 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Registration Form Is Out– The management of Ekiti State University[EKSU] has finally released its Post UTME/DE Registration form for the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise. Those who made the institution their first choice during the course of the JAMB Registration should take note of the instructions outlined right here on this page.
Before we proceed, it’s important for candidates to have an account o the JAMB CAPS portal and also upload their O level results on the portal before they can register. Those who do not follow this instruction would not be offered admission as the list has to be released on the JAMB CAPS portal first before being uploaded on the EKSU Admission list checking portal.
Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For The EKSU Post UTME/DE Screening
Below are the requirements candidates ought to possess to be eligible to register for the Ekiti State University Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Cut Off: Candidates are expected to meet the minimum cut off mark. Click on the link to read the article we wrote on the cut off mark
- Must have at least five(5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sitting while Direct Entry candidates are expected to possess a minimum of Upper Credit for Engineering Courses and Lower Credit for other courses.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts and send them to the email address [email protected]
- Must have made EKSU their first-choice institution
EKSU Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Follow the procedures below to register for the Ekiti State University Post UTME/DE screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal www.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on the PAY FOR PUTME button and select the mode of entry[PUTME/DE]
- Input your JAMB Registration number and select the course you are applying for
- Input your name, phone number, email address, and pay the registration fee
- Once you pay, visit the portal again and click on the APPLY FOR PUTME to register for the screening exercise
- Once you are done, submit and printout the screening form
Drop all your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that made EKSU their first choice.