Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi[FUAM] 2023/2024 Cut Off Mark is yet to be announced also, note that the admission screening form is also unavailable as we speak but once it is announced, you would be duly informed via this article. JAMB has announced its cut off mark for the 2023/2024 admission screening exercise to be 140 and our readers are urged to visit this page to know then the management of the institution would announce its own cut off mark.
FUAM Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise- We are pleased to inform the general public that the Federal University of Agriculture, Markurdi[FUAM] has announced its cut off mark for the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise. We would also love to use this medium to inform readers that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] has also announced the official cut off mark too and we are going to state both marks in this article.
The cut off mark is a score that candidates are expected to score in their JAMB examination to be eligible to register for the screening exercise. Both JAMB and departmental cut off marks are very important for those who want to take part in the exercise.
The University of Agriculture is also known as Joseph Sawuan Tarka University so take note of that because that is the name used on the official website of the institution. FUAM is the Federal University situated in Benue while BSUM is the University owned by the Benue State Government.
FUAM Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
The official Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] has announced that its cut off would be 140 for the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise while the departmental cut off is outlined below:
- Agriculture Economics – 160
- Agric. Ext. & Rural Development – 160
- Crop Production – 150
- Crop & Environmental Protection – 150
- Plant Breeding & Seed Science – 150
- Soil Science – 150
- Animal Breeding & Physiology – 150
- Animal Nutrition – 150
- Animal Production – 150
- Integrated Science & Education – 150
- Maths/Comp. Sc. & Education – 150
- Stats/Comp. Sc. & Education – 150
- Maths/Stats. & Education – 150
- Physics & Education – 150
- Chemistry & Education – 150
- Biology & Education – 170
- Forest Production & Products – 150
- Social & Environmental Forestry – 150
- Wildlife & Range Management – 150
- Fisheries & Aquaculture – 150
- Agricultural Engineering – 190
- Civil Engineering – 190
- Elect/Elect. Engineering – 190
- Mechanical Engineering – 190
- Food Science and Technology – 190
- Home Science & Management – 170
- Nutrition & Dietetics – 190
- Agric. & Business Management – 170
- Biochemistry – 190
- Microbiology – 190
- Computer Science – 190
- Chemistry – 160
- Physics – 160
- Industrial Physics – 160
- Botany – 160
- Zoology – 160
- Veterinary Medicine – 210
FUAM Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022
The departmental cut off mark for the 2022/2023 session has been announced however, it is yet to be announced for the 2023/2024 session. We expect it to be announced once the screening registration form is available online.
Drop your comments below if you have any also share this article with those that you know would apply for admission into the institution.