The Federal University, Gusau 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening registration form is yet to be published online. The instructions outlined right here are very important for those who would love to register for the 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening exercise.
There are instructions and procedures candidates must take proper note of before the release of the registration form to the general public and these things would be outlined right here on this page. Before we proceed, it is vital to inform candidates that uploading their Olevel results on the JAMB CAPS portal is compulsory and failure to do so means they cannot be admitted.
Core Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible For The FUGUS 2023/2024 Post UTME DE Screening
Candidates must possess each of the following requirements to be eligible to register for the screening exercise:
- Must make FUGUS their first choice institution: Those who are yet to do so should obtain the JAMB Change of Institution form and effect this.
- Must have an Olevel result: Candidates must have an Olevel result with the right subject combination and credit in relevant subjects.
- Must meet both the JAMB and departmental cut off mark
How To Register For The Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Those who would love to register should carefully follow the steps below to register:
- Visit the Post UTME/DE Registration portal putme.fugusau.edu.ng
- Click on the Sign Up button
- Input your JAMB Registration number and click on the Register button
Update On The FUGUS 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Right here, we are going to provide the latest update on the screening exercise. The form is yet to be released however, once that happens, this Post would be updated immediately.
Drop your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made FUGUS their first choice institution.