The Federal University, Wukari[FUWUKARI] 2023/2024 Cut off mark has finally been announced. Those who selected the institution as their first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] that candidates are expected to meet this score before they can become eligible to register for the screening exercise.
There are two cut off marks the first is the JAMB cut off mark while the second is the one announced by the institution. Candidates must meet both cut off marks before they can become eligible to register for the screening exercise and both marks would be announced right here on this page.
Has The FUWUKARI 2023/2024 Cut Off Mark Been Announced?
Yes!!! The cut off mark has been announced also, the Post UTME/DE Registration form has also been released to the general public.
FUWUKARI 2023/2024 Cut Off Mark[JAMB/Departmental]
The JAMB cut off mark is 140 while the one announced by the institution is 150 meaning candidates need to score at least 150 to be eligible to register for the screening exercise. The cut off mark is for all the departments outlined below:
- Adult and Continous Education
- African Traditional Religion
- Agricultural Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Banking and Physics
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language and Literature
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Molecular Biology
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Drop your comment and share this article with those that you know made FUWUKARI their first choice institution.