Modibbo Adama University Of Technology[MAUTECH] 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Registration Form Is Out Now. Do you want to know how to register for the screening exercise? If yes, then you are on the right page.
Were you among those that selected the Modibbo Adama University Of Technology[MAUTECH] as their first choice institution when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board examination? If yes, then it’s important to note that the Post Utme/DE Registration form has been released or published online by the management of the institution for the 2023/2024 admission screening exercise.
The Modibbo Adama University Of Technology(MAUTECH) is a Federal Government owned institution situated in Adamawa State that was founded in 1981. The institution was merged with the University Of Maiduguri in 1984 and they award both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Candidates must meet the requirements before they can become eligible to register for the PostUtme/DE screening exercise. All the necessary or required documents would be outlined here and those interested in taking part in the next recruitment exercise should take proper note of them before the next screening exercise.
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For MAUTECH Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the requisite requirements candidates must possess to be eligible for the next Post Utme/DE Screening exercise:
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- An Olevel result with at least five(5) Olevel credits in relevant subjects with a maximum of two sittings
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- The size of documents should be between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format)
- Registration fee of ₦2,000
Procedures To Register For MAUTECH Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
The registration would be done via the online registration portal https://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/. Follow the procedures below to register:
- Click on the Existing Account button
- Input your JAMB Registration number as both your username and password
- Click on Login and you would be redirected to the Remitta page.
- Proceed to make payments immediately
- After making payments again, login to the website again using your JAMB Registration as the name and username
Immediately after registering, print out your application form immediately because you would need it during the screening exercise. Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in registering for the screening exercise.