Plateau State University[PLASU] 2022/2023 & 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has been released online to the general public. Those who have been awaiting its release are urged to follow the instructions outlined right here on this page to be able to register for the screening exercise.
All the instructions that candidates have to take proper note of would be outlined right here on this page. Before we proceed, it is important for interested persons to note that registration on the JAMB CAPS portal is mandatory in addition, uploading your O level result is mandatory if you want to be admitted by the institution.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For PLASU 2022/2023 & 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the core requirements candidates are expected to possess in order to be eligible to register for the screening exercise:
- Must have made PLASU their first choice: Candidates must have made the institution their first choice when registering for JAMB. Those who are yet to do so should obtain a change of institution form immediately.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have the following: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma (ND), (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
- Must have an Olevel Result: Possessing an Olevel result is mandatory with credits in relevant subjects like Mathematics and English Language.
PLASU Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
Interested candidates should follow the procedures below if they want to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the Plateau State University[PLASU] Post UTME/DE Registration portal sis.plasu.edu.ng
- Click on the UTME/DE Application
- Input your JAMB Registration number for verification
- Pay the stipulated registration fee of ₦2,000
- Once payment is made, you will be allowed to access the registration form which you will have to fill out
The registration must be completed and submitted before the deadline for it to be considered. All documents would be checked during the screening so ensure that what you submit matches what you have with you.
Drop your comments below and share this article with those that you know have been awaiting the release of the Post UTME/DE Registration form.