BASUG 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Screening Registration form is out- Bauchi State University Gudau(BASUG) has finally announced the release of its Post Utme/DE registration form for the 2023/2024 screening exercise. This information is very vital for those who made the institution their first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) examination.
BASUG has also released a list of guidelines and instructions for candidates that they must possess to be eligible to register for the screening exercise. We are going to outline some of these requirements below for you to take note of before proceeding to the registration portal.
|Post UTME Registration Fee
|Minimum Cut Off Mark
|Must have the right subject combinations before they can register for the screening exercise
Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible For BASUG Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Below are some of the requirements each candidate is expected to possess to be eligible to take part in the screening exercise:
- Must meet the cut off mark
- Must score at least a minimum of five(5) credits in Olevel including English and Mathematics
- Direct Entry Students are expected to score a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
Is BASUG 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Form Out?
Many have asked this question and we would love to inform all our readers that the registration form has finally been released to the general public. The procedures to register have been outlined below so take note of them.
Procedures To Register For BASUG Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates are urged to carefully follow the procedures outlined below to register for the BASUG Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise. Below are the methods to register:
- Visit the PostUtme/DE Registration Portal www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on the Portal menu and select PostUtme Online Screening
- Click on the New Application button
- Input your name and phone number after that you would be redirected to a login page
- Use your phone number as your Username and password
- Pay the sum of N2,000 and proceed to fill out the application form
If you encounter any difficulties while following any of the instructions outlined above, drop your comment or questions below, and we will answer immediately.