Federal University, Dutse[FUD] has finally released its admission list which contains the names of those offered admission into the institution. FUD 2022/2023 Admission List contains the names of both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates offered admission to read the course they selected when registering for the Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise.
Before checking the admission list on the school portal, it’s vital to check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal and you can do that easily by visiting the Efacility portal efacility.jamb.gov.ng. Once you visit the link, login using your email address, and password and click on the Login button to access your account.
Once you access your account, click on the Check Admission Status tab immediately, input your JAMB Registration number, select your examination year, and click on the Check Admission status button to check your status immediately. If you receive a congratulatory message, then it means you have been offered admission by the institution while those whose status displays Admission In Progress are urged to check back on the portal.
How To Check FUD 2022/2023 Admission List
Visit the school website or check the official Facebook page of the institution to check if they have been admitted. Click here to check the FUD 2022/2023 Admission List.
SEED would love to congratulate those who made the admission list and also urge them to follow the steps outlined below to pay the acceptance fee:
- Visit the portal www.putme.fud.edu.ng and login with their JAMB NUMBER as Username and STATE OF ORIGIN as Password to accept their admissions
- Click the Admission status tab to pay the acceptance fee
- Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number)
- Use the RRR Number to pay the N2,000 Acceptance fee using any acceptable debit card (Pay with Card) or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank
- Candidates are to print their Remita and Acceptance Invoice Receipts
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also share this article if you found it useful.