The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment application guide would help you to be adequately prepared for the next DPR recruitment exercise. The procedures to apply for the next recruitment exercise would clearly be outlined here for all our readers to go through before the commencement of the next DPR Recruitment.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources is now known as NUPRC which is a short form for the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission. It was established in 1971 and its a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR) tasked with monitoring the oil and gas industry to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and laws.
Several requirements would be outlined on the DPR career portal that applicants must possess before the next application portal would be activated. We would state some of those requirements in this article for you to take adequate note of and also update it in due time.
Procedures To Apply For DPR Recruitment Exercise
The application procedures for the Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise are very easy and straightforward. Below are some of the procedures to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the online portal www.nuprc.gov.ng/
- Navigate to the career page and go through the instructions outlined there
- Create an account on the application portal and fill out the application form
- Upload the necessary or required documents
- Submit your application after cross-checking it
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For DPR Recruitment
Below are the core requirements applicants ought to possess to be eligible for the next DPR Recruitment exercise:
- A degree(bachelor’s degree, HND/ND) from a reputable tertiary institution
- A means of identification
- Knowledge of the operations of DPR would be an added advantage
- Must be within the required age range before applying
- Knowledge of basic computer applications is an added advantage
What Is The Latest Update On NUPRC/DPR Recruitment?
We would love to inform our readers that the recruitment application form is currently unavailable as of the time of publishing this article. We would love to clearly state that the Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) 2023/2023 application form is unavailable as we speak however, all our readers are urged to keep an eye on this page to know when the next application would commence.
DPR Recruitment Application Portal
This is where all the application will be done by applicants. The portal URL has been changed to the one above. The career page will be active once the recruitment starting dates is announced to the general public by DPR.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know would love to work with NUPRC.