Nigerian Airforce[NAF] 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Portal application guidelines have been outlined here to aid all our readers who would be willing to take part in the next recruitment exercise. The Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online but before the next recruitment exercise commences, interested persons are urged to take proper note of the information provided here.
We would love to make it clear that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form is free of charge so avoid sites claiming to be portals of NAF that charge you. Just take attention to all the information provided here to know what it takes to apply for the next recruitment exercise and also how to make the shortlist.
Difference Between NAF DSSC & BMTC Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise can be categorized into two namely DSSC and BMTC Recruitment. BMTC Recruitment is a Short Period of Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen and the training is less than 6 months. DSSC Recruitment is for degree holders who are specialists in a certain discipline and those shortlisted would be commissioned into the rank of flying officer.
The last category of recruitment is the Regular Combatant. The table below outlines the differences between the three categories
|Regular Combatant||Direct Short Service Commission[DSSC]||Basic Military Training Course|
|Age Limit||17 years old and not more than 21 years old||None||18 and 22 For Non-Tradesmen and 18 and 25 for Tradesmen and Women|
|Duration||5 years[4 years of both academic and military training and one year of dedicated military training]||6 months||1 to 6 months|
|Outcome||Bachelor’s Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA), Midship Man in the Nigerian Navy (NN), and Flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)||Successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer||Would become Tradesmen & Tradeswomen respectively|
Procedures To Apply For NAF Recruitment[BMTC& DSSC] Exercise
Application for both Nigerian Airforce[NAF] BMTC and DSSC would recruitment exercises would be done via the online recruitment portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. Immediately after any of the application forms are released, visit the portal and click on the specific category you’re interested in and create an account on the application portal.
Core Requirements Applicants Need To Possess To Be Eligible For NAF 2023 Recruitment
The requirement needed depends on the category of recruitment that is being done. During the BMTC Recruitment, the requirements required would be higher than the ones needed for the DSSC Recruitment. Below is the summary of requirements applicants must possess to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth with a means of identification to prove this.
- Age Requirements: All applicants must be at least 18 before applying and almost 22 years especially for the BMTC Recruitment exercise. The only exception to this age is for Medical Consultants[25-40 years] and Chaplains/Imams[20 – 32years].
- Height Requirements: The minimum height for male applicants is 1.65m while the minimum height for female applicants is 1.63m. If there is a minimum chest requirement for male applicants, you would be updated once the form is released.
- Qualifications Needed: Applicants are expected to possess a Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Olevel Result: Possession of an Olevel result with a minimum of at least 5 credits in relevant subjects(including English and Mathematics) is very vital or important.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically fit before applying
- Local Government Area Attestation Form
- Relationship Status: Before applying, applicants are expected to be single also pregnant women are prohibited from applying.[Note this is for the BMTC applicants]
- For BMTC Applicants alone: After applying, you would be expected to printout an acknowledgment slip, Attestation of Parent / Guardians Form, and Local Government Area Attestation Form
What Is The Latest News On Nigerian Airforce Recruitment?
The NAF Recruitment application form is currently unavailable as we speak but keep an eye on this page to know when the form will be released to the general public.
Every day, queries are being made concerning the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise and this page is one of those places where you can get the latest updates on the recruitment exercise and we ensure we provide adequate information for our readers.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal Login
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal(nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng) is where the application for the different categories would be done. We have provided the URL to the portal above and note that it is the only portal that has been used by them to conduct recruitment over the years.
We would love to make it clear that the same portal would be used to apply for all categories of recruitment. The same procedures would also be followed if you want to apply for the next exercise so take proper note of the ones outlined above.
If you have any questions, then drop your questions below also, share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with the Nigerian Airforce.