Many readers are interested in working with the Economic Community of West African Countries(ECOWAS) and this guide would be handy for such persons. The ECOWAS 2023 Recruitment application form is currently unavailable however, the recruitment is usually conducted on a regular basis so keep an eye on this page to know when the following application form would be released to the general public.
Now according to their official website, ECOWAS does not charge a fee for recruitment nor would they request your account details also, note that all applications would be done via the online portal. You must possess the requirements to be eligible for the recruitment exercise and on this page, we would outline some of those core requirements.
The Economic Community of West African Countries(ECOWAS) was established on May 28, 1975, and according to its Wikipedia page, it is also known as CEDEAO in French and Portuguese. It comprises 15 West African Countries and its vision is to propagate a region governed in accordance with the principles of democracy, the rule of law, and good governance.
Procedures To Apply For ECOWAS Recruitment
Readers should take note of the instruction outlined here because right here, we would outline the step-by-step procedures to apply for the recruitment exercise. Follow the steps below to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the ECOWAS Recruitment Career page https://ecowas.int/careers/ and download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly
- Attach your CV and motivation letter before sending your application to the related email address
Every particular position would have its own email address attached to it so ensure that you forward your application to the email allocated to the position you’re interested in.
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For ECOWAS Recruitment
There are mandatory requirements applicants must possess to be eligible and note that each position has its own specific requirements attached to it. Below are some of the mandatory requirements:
- Must not be more than 50 years
- A degree in a related discipline
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing English Language
- Knowledge of ECOWAS institutions, sectors, programmes, and policies is important
- Proficiency in information communication technologies (ICT)
If you have any other question that you feel needs attention, drop them in the comment section below also, share this article with your friends or those that you feel would be interested in working with ECOWAS.