Federal Fire Service(FFS) Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal- Do you want to work with the Federal Fire Service(FFS)? If yes, then you’re on the right page because, on this page, we would outline the requisite requirements for the next recruitment exercise and also tips that can aid in improving your chances of being shortlisted.
The Federal Fire Service portal has now been activated. Interested persons can now proceed to apply for the recruitment immediately. The following positions are being advertised by the Federal Fire Service:
- Category A: Inspectorate Cadre: Inspector of Fire(IF) CONPASS 07 (Nursing), Assistant Inspector Of Fire (AIF), CONPASS 06
- Category B: Assistant Cadre: Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04, Fire Assistant III (FAIII), Appliance Driver (Specialist), CONPASS 03
The Federal Fire Service would usually outline a list of requirements that applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to obtain the application form and we would outline some of these requirements on this page or article.
Facts About The Federal Fire Service
In this section, we would write a little about the Federal Fire Service before we proceed with this article. It might interest our readers to note that the Federal Fire Service was initially established as an arm of the Lagos Police Fire Brigade in 1901. The core responsibilities of FFS are to take responsibility for rescue fire prevention, mitigation, and fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services.
Procedures To Apply For The FFS 2023 Recruitment
Many of our readers may think that it is difficult to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2023 recruitment exercise when in reality, it’s the exact opposite. Follow the procedures outlined below to successfully apply for the next FFS recruitment exercise:
- Visit the official FFS Recruitment portal cdcfib.career which is currently inactive now.
- Click on the Apply button which is red in colour
- Go through the information and sign up
- An application code will be generated immediately which you will have to copy out
- Login and apply immediately for your preferred position
- Submit your application once you’re done
Requisite Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The FFS 2024 Recruitment
There are core requirements applicants are expected to possess to be considered eligible to participate in the next recruitment exercise and below are some of those core requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian nationals with a means of identification
- Age Requirements: Must be between the age of 18 to 35
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while female applicants should be at least 1.60m tall
- Chest Measurement: The minimum chest measurement for male applicants is 0.87m
- Must not be drug addicts or have a history of being a member of any secret cult
- O level Requirements: Must possess a GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings
- Must possess a degree from an accredited tertiary institution
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Referee Forms will be needed
- Passport photograph not more than 80KB in size
Important Points To Note About The Federal Fire Service 2024/2025 Recruitment Exercise
Applicants should take note of the following points:
- The application is free of charge
- Applicants are advised to remove their phones from DND
- The application code generated will be used throughout the course of the recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Shortlist
The names of shortlisted persons would be published online before the screening and training exercise commences. It’s important and vital for applicants to visit this page frequently to know when the next shortlist would be published also, visit the social media pages of FFS to know when this would happen.
What Is The Latest News On The Federal Fire Service Recruitment?
The Federal Fire Service recruitment portal is now closed meaning no new application can be done again. Applicants should keep an eye on this article to know when the shortlist will be released.
Please drop your questions below if you have any questions also, share this article with those that you feel are interested in working with the Federal Fire Service.