NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal is here- We expect that our readers would be properly prepared for the next recruitment exercise after going through every section of this article. The Civil Defence 2023/2024 application portal is currently inactive however, it might interest you to know that the information provided here was what helped those who participated in the previous recruitment exercise to be successful.
Do you have what it takes to work with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps? If yes, then you’re on the right page as we are going to provide adequate information to help prepare you for the next recruitment exercise.
About NSCDC[Civil Defence]
NSCDC is also known as Civil Defence and it is one of the paramilitary institutions in Nigeria that was first introduced as the Lagos Civil Defence in May 2003. NSCDC is an acronym for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and its role is to provide measures against threats and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry according to its Wikipedia page here.
During the recruitment exercise, there are lots of requirements that applicants would be expected to possess to boost their eligibility or chances of being selected. We would outline some of those requirements in the section below and note that more would be required during the next recruitment exercise.
Procedures To Apply For The NSCDC 2023 Recruitment
All applications would be done via the approved online portal which would be released only when the recruitment application form is out. To apply for the next recruitment exercise, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the online portal https://cdcfib.career/
- Create an account on the portal
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Crosscheck your documents before finally submitting your application
Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For NSCDC Recruitment
We would provide a summary of some of the requirements one must possess to be eligible for the next NSCDC Recruitment exercise. Below are some of the requirements that one must possess to be eligible:
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian by birth with a means of identification to prove this
- Degree: Applicants are expected to possess a degree gotten from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Age Requirements: Applicants are expected to be between the age of 18 to 30. This would be checked during the documentation exercise.
- Height Requirements: Male applicants are expected to be at least 1.65m tall while female applicants are expected to be at least 1.60m tall. In addition to this, male applicants are expected to have a minimum chest measurement of 0.87m.
- Fitness: Applicants are expected to be medically fit before applying. Those with physical deformities would not be allowed to apply.
- Computer Literacy would be an added advantage
- Applicants must be of good character and must not be members of any secret cult or organization before applying.
www.cdcfib.careers-Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Login
The portal is where the application for the recruitment exercise would be done. CDCFIB means Civil Defence Correctional, Fire and Immigration Board and also every update on any of the agency’s recruitment would be provided on that portal.
Latest Update On The NSCDC Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Civil Defence Corps recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online. We would update this section immediately after the form is released or published online. There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements and such persons would be contacted before the screening dates are announced.
The Civil Defence or NSCDC Recruitment application form is currently unavailable as of today, We would update this article on a weekly basis so make sure that you have it bookmarked also, and ensure that you’re on our mailing list.
If you have any questions that you feel need to be answered, then drop them immediately in the comment section below also share this article with those that you know would be interested in participating in the next recruitment exercise.