The Federal University of Lafia[FULAFIA] 2022/2023 Admission List has now been released to the general public by the institution. Those who made the institution their first choice should correctly note the instructions to register successfully for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise. Those interested in participating in the screening exercise must register and note that you will be screened if you do not.
There are requirements candidates ought to possess to be eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise, and only those who meet these requirements have a high chance of being admitted into the institution. The requirements from Post UTME candidates are similar to what is required from DE Candidates, so take proper note of the requirements outlined below.
Core Requirements Candidates Need To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates are expected to possess the following before they can become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Candidates must have sat for the JAMB examination and also meet the minimum cut off mark
- Must possess at least five(5) O level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Must make FULAFIA their first choice institution
FULAFIA 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Registration Guidelines
Interested persons should follow the procedures outlined below to successfully register for the FULAFIA Post Utme/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- Input your JAMB Registration number in the field and click on the login button
- Your information would be displayed on the screen once you do that and you would have to confirm your details on the screen
- Pay the registration fee of ₦2,000
- Once you generate the RRR, proceed to register for the screening exercise
- Once you’re done, click on the submit button
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also share this article with those interested in registering for the PostUTME/DE Screening exercise.