FUTMINNA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Form is out Now- SEED would love to inform its readers who also made the institution its first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] examination that its Post UTME/DE Registration has been published online. The Post UTME/DE Registration must be filled by all persons who want to take part in the screening exercise and there are requirements one must possess to be eligible to register which would be outlined right here on this page.
The Federal University of Technology, Mina[FUTMINNA] Registration form can only be filled once payment has been made for the screening exercise. The registration fee for the screening exercise is ₦2,000.00 only and you can make payments either online or offline.
Summary Of The Requirements
|Minimum Cut Off Mark||150|
|Subject Combination||Candidate must have the right subject combincation|
|Registration Period||July 17, 2023, to August 27, 2023|
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For FUTMINNA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Before one can become eligible, one must possess the requisite requirements which we have outlined below:
- Must possess an Olevel result with at least five(5) credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics with the right subject combination
- Must have sat for the JAMB examination and made FUTMINNA their first choice
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark[Both JAMB & Departmental]
- DE candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
Is FUTMINNA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Form Out?
The Federal University of Technology, Minna[FUTMINNA] 2023/2024 Registration form has finally been published online. Carefully follow all the instructions outlined here to be able to register successfully for the exercise.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Now that you know the requirements, the next thing is to know how to register because only those who register can be screened. Follow the steps below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit the Registration portal eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase_screening
- Input your JAMB Registration number and one of your names to continue with the registration
- Once you do that, follow the prompts on your screen to complete the registration
Drop all your questions in the comment section and also share this article with those that you know made FUTMINNA its first-choice institution.