Candidates who made FUNAAB their first choice should note that the FUNAAB 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has been released online to the general public. Right here on this page, we would outline the registration guidelines and other relevant information.
Both Post UTME and Direct Entry[DE] Candidates are expected to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise before they can be screened. The form is for those who want to be admitted into 100L[Post UTME] or 200L[DE] in the institution and before you continue with this article, it is important to have an account on the JAMB CAPS portal and also upload your Olevel results on the portal.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For FUNAAB Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the requirements candidates are expected to possess to be eligible for registration:
- Cut Off Mark: This is a minimum score that candidates should have in JAMB and you can go through the article to find out the score set by the institution.
- First Choice: When registering for JAMB, it is expected that you make the institution your first choice, and those who are yet to do so should obtain a change of institution form before registering for the screening exercise.’
- O level Result: Possession of an Olevel result with at least five(5) credits in relevant subjects including subjects like English and Mathematics is compulsory. The O level result must also have the right subject combination.
- Registration Fee: Candidates would be expected to pay a non-refundable registration fee of ₦2,000 before they can be allowed to access the registration form.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent in JUPEB or Alevel.
FUNAAB 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Before we outline the guidelines, it’s important to note that the registration would commence on July 20, 2023, and end on September 15, 2023. Follow the steps below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal via the link admission.funaab.edu.ng/2023/login.php
- Input your JAMB Registration number and click on the Enter button to proceed
- Generate an invoice and pay the required registration fee
- Proceed to the portal and log in to the portal and fill out the registration form
Drop all your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made FUNAAB their first choice institution.