KASU 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Form Is Out- The Kaduna State University Management has finally released its registration to the general public and readers who also made the institution their first choice when registering for JAMB should take note of the registration guidelines and requirements outlined here.
The registration is for those who made KASU their first choice institution or would love to make it their first choice by obtaining a JAMB Change of Institution form. Candidates must have created an account on the JAMB CAPS portal also, before proceeding to the registration portal, ensure to upload your O Level results on the portal.
The Post UTME/DE Registration form for the 2023/2024 session is yet to be released online but those who would love to register are urged to take proper note of the guidelines and instructions outlined on this page.
Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Register For The Screening Exercise
There are requirements Direct Entry and Post UTME Candidates must meet to be eligible to take part in the screening exercise and some of those requirements are outlined below:
- Must make KASU their first choice institution when registering for JAMB
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark
- Post UTME & Direct Entry[DE] Candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at the credit level in English and Mathematics.
- DE Candidates should also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
KASU 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
Visit the online registration portal forms.kasu.edu.ng/home.php, and click on the Login button[It is a green button] and a pop-up would appear on your screen. Follow the instructions below once you see the form:
- Input your JAMB Registration number as your Username
- Password is your Jamb Number, excluding the First and Last Character (For Example, 1345678C).
- Click on the proceed button and pay the registration fee[₦2,000] immediately
- Once you are done, wait for at least 10 minutes before logging in again to fill out the registration form
Drop your questions below if you have any also share this article if you found it useful.