The management of the Federal University, Gashua[FUGASHUA] has announced the release of its Post UTME/DE Registration form for the 2023/2024 admission screening exercise. The guidelines to register for the screening are going to be outlined on this page alongside the requirements candidates ought to possess.
Both Post UTME & DE Candidates must take proper note of every piece of instruction provided on this page because it is mandatory to register if you want to be screened. Failure to be screened means that you cannot be offered admission by the institution.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For FUGASHUA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening
There are mandatory requirements that both Post UTME & DE Candidates ought to possess before they can become eligible to register for the screening and we will outline all of them below:
- Candidates must meet the minimum cut off mark here
- Direct Entry candidates must have Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND), HND lower credit and above.
- Must have made the institution their first choice
- Must pay the registration fee of ₦2,000
- Must have an Olevel result with credits in the appropriate subject
FUGASHUA Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
Those who want to register for the Federal University, Gashua 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE screening exercise should follow the steps outlined below to register:
- Visit the Registration portal fugashua.admissions.cloud/
- Click on the New Application button immediately
- Input the details and click on the Create My Account button
- Login to the account you created and pay the registration fee
- Once you pay the registration fee, login and register for the screening exercise
FUGASHUA Post UTME/DE Screening Registration Period
The registration portal is expected to be open on September 10, 2023 and will be closed on october 11, 2023 so ensure that you submit your application before then. Ensure that you upload your O level result on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding to the registration portal.
If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section below also, share this article if you found it useful.