The Sokoto State University[SSU] 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has finally been published online to the general public. Before we continue, it is important for all our readers to also note that the cut off mark for the screening exercise has been announced by the management of the institution.
The registration form is for both Post UTME & Direct Entry Candidates who want to be screened note that it is mandatory to register via the guidelines we would outline on this post. Anyone who fails to register cannot be screened by the institution also, it is not possible to be offered admission by the school also.
There are guidelines and instructions candidates must take note of to be able to register for the screening and all these would be stated right here on this post.
SSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Requirements
Below are the requirements candidates would be expected to become eligible to register for the screening exercise:
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark: You can read about that in the article titled SSU Jamb & Departmental cut off mark.
- Must have made SSU their first choice: Regardless of how high you scored in JAMB, making the institution is mandatory if you want your application to be considered. Most schools do not allow those who did not select them as their first choice register for the screening exercise.
- Must possess an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects: The Olevel result can either be WAEC/NECO or GCE and regardless of the one you are using, it is vital to possess a minimum amount of credits in subjects related to the course you selected with English and Mathematics inclusive.
- For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to the following, DE Candidates are expected to have at least Lower credit in any of the following: HND/ND, Merit in NCE, and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee is ₦2,000 and failure to do so means you cannot be allowed to access the registration form.
SSU 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Follow the steps outlined below to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal portal.ssu.edu.ng once you confirm you possess the following requirements outlined above
- Click on the start new application and create an account
- Pay the registration fee and lgin
- Fill out the form and submit it once you are done
The registration must be done before the deadline which is September 6, 2023. Drop your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made SSU their first choice institution.