The University Of Jos[UNIJOS] 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration form has been released to the general public by the management of the institution. The institution combined both the 2021/2022 & 2022/2023 sessions together which means that the same procedures would be used by candidates from both sets to register for the screening.
Candidates must have made UNIJOS their first choice when registering for JAMB and those who are yet to do this should immediately obtain a JAMB Change of Institution form from the portal and effect the change immediately. In addition, it is expected that candidates should upload their Olevel results on the JAMB CAPS portal and failure to do so means you cannot be offered admission.
UNIJOS 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements candidates ought to meet before they can become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- First Choice: Candidates must have made the University Of Jos[UNIJOS] their first choice institution when registering for the JAMB Post UTME/DE examination while those who are yet to do so are urged to change it immediately.
- O level Result: Candidates must have an O level result with credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee for this session is N2,000 and this amount must be paid before candidates can be allowed to access the registration form.
- Cut Off Mark: It is expected that candidates meet the minimum cut off mark and those who fail to do so are advised to obtain a JAMB change of institution form.
UNIJOS 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
Candidates should carefully follow the steps outlined below to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Form Application
- Click on 2021 OR 2022 UTME/DE SCREENING
- Input your JAMB Registration number, click on Get Started
- Provide your details and confirm your email address by clicking on the link sent to it
- Once you are done creating an account, login again at www.unijos.edu.ng/UnijosPostUTME/blank
- Pay the registration fee
- Fill out the registration form
Drop your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made UNIJOS their first choice institution when registering for JAMB.