The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria(BRISIN) 2024 Recruitment Application form guide is here- With all the information provided here, we expect readers to be adequately prepared for the next BRISIN recruitment exercise before it actually commences and that is one of the reasons behind the publication of this article.
Before we continue with this article, SEEDD would love to inform all its readers that the recruitment application form is yet to be published online however, we would love to urge our readers to take proper note of every piece of information outlined here to boost their chances of being shortlisted.
Facts About BRISIN
The Basic Registry and Information System(BRISIN) is an integrated system of the Nigerian Government designed for the collection, verification, and distribution of data and information for the management of economic Nigeria. The Date collected is used by a lot of core agencies in Nigeria like DSS, NIMC, INEC, and FIRS to mention a few.
Procedures To Apply For BRISIN 2024 Recruitment
The application for the BRISIN 2024 Recruitment exercise would be done via the online portal which we would outline below. Follow the procedures to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the online portal https://recruitment.brisin.ng/[It is currently deactivated for now till the next recruitment exercise]
- Create an account on the portal
- Login to the portal and fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents before submitting your application
Requirements To Apply For BRISIN 2024 Recruitment
It is one thing to know what application procedures and it is another to know the requirements needed to be eligible for the BRISIN recruitment exercise. Below are some of the core requirements that one ought to possess before applying for the next recruitment exercise:
- Must possess any of the following degrees(Masters and Ph.D., HND / B.sc / BA, and ND / NCE), especially for those applying for higher grade levels.
- Must possess an SSCE / GCE
- Those from disciplines like Computer Science, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administration, International Relations, Business Administration, and Mass Communication to mention a few are encouraged to apply for the recruitment exercise.
Those who meet the requirements would be selected to undergo training in countries like Italy, USA, and the United Kingdom. Immediately after the shortlist is released, we would inform you immediately via this article so visit this page regularly to know when the names of shortlisted persons would be published online.
Is The BRISIN Registration Form Out?
The registration portal is yet to be activated however, once it is active, this page will be updated immediately.
BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates
The names of shortlisted persons would be uploaded on the application portal. Presently, the names of those who were shortlisted during the previous exercise are available on the portal as we speak and you can take a look at it once you are done reading this article.
During the previous BRISIN Recruitment exercise, a test was conducted for those who met the requirements so applicants are urged to be prepared to take a test whenever the next recruitment application form is released to the public.
If you have any questions after going through this article, then drop your questions below and we would provide an answer immediately.