Cross River State Teachers 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Guide is here– We expect readers to be adequately prepared for the next exercise by the time they’re done going through this article. Right here, we are going to provide answers to most of the questions being asked by interested job seekers like:
- When would the Cross River State Teachers Recruitment exercise commence?
- What are the requirements that one must possess to be eligible to take part in the exercise?
- Can a non-indigene apply for the recruitment exercise?
Non-indigenes can apply for the recruitment exercise only if it’s stated in the instructions released by the Cross River State Government when the form is released online. Also, the recruitment would mostly focus on recruiting teachers from Cross River State.
A lot of people are expecting the form to be released before they start preparing however, this is not meant to be so as the best time to be adequately prepared is when the form is unavailable or yet to be released.
The teachers’ recruitment in Cross River State can be categorized into Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board(CRSUBEB) recruitment and State Secondary Education Board(CRSSEB). The common one is the CRSUBEB exercise, and this article will focus mainly on it.
Procedures To Apply For The Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
All our readers are urged to carefully follow the steps outlined below to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the application portal recruitment.crsubeb.com
- Click on the Register menu
- Create an account on the portal
- Once you complete your registration, click on the login menu immediately
- Use the details used when creating an account to log in
- Fill out the application form and upload the relevant documents
Requirements Applicants Must Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For CRSUBEB Recruitment
Below are some of the requisite requirements applicants ought to possess to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- Must possess a degree in a related discipline, and this can include a BSc/HND/ND/NCE
- A TRCN Certificate would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of basic computer applications is very important
Cross River State Teachers(CRSUBEB) Recruitment Shortlist & Screening Exercise
A screening exercise would be conducted, and shortlisted persons would be expected to come along with their serial numbers on the shortlist, an online printout generated from the website, and original & photocopies of their credentials.
A screening schedule containing vital information like the screening date, time, venue, and other core requirements would be released. After the screening has been concluded, its only those who score above the cut off mark that would be shortlisted or selected to take part in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Please drop your comments below if you have any questions. Also, share this article with those you feel would be interested in applying for the next exercise.