SEED would love to inform its readers that the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education(IAUE) 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has been released by the management of the institution. Those who made the institution their first choice in JAMB would have to register first to be eligible to participate in the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise. To be eligible to register for the screening exercise, they are requirements candidates ought to meet and those core requirements are all going to be outlined right here on this page.
Before we continue with this article, those interested in registering should note that the registration is free of charge which implies that paying to obtain admission is strictly frowned upon by the management of the institution.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For IAUE 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are those core requirements candidates ought to take note of or have to meet in order to be eligible for the registration:
- Minimum Cut Off Mark: Before the release of any Post UTME/DE Registration form to the general public, the management of the institution usually announces a general cut off mark that must be met by the candidates and you can check the IAUE Cut off mark here.
- O level Requirements: Candidates ought to possess an O level result with credits in relevant subjects like Mathematics and English Language also, ensure that you have the right subject combination. DE candidates should have a minimum of Credit/Merit in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB, JUPEB, or its equivalent in relevant studies area from recognized tertiary institutions.
- First Choice institution: It’s mandatory for applicants to make the institution their first choice institution when registering for JAMB also it’s mandatory to sit for the JAMB examination.
- Registration Fee: It is mandatory for candidates to pay the fee of N2,000 else they would be unable to access the registration form.
IAUE 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration Guidelines
Those who have read the requirements below and feel they’re eligible should follow the steps below to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal www.iaueesp.com/putmecheckname
- Input your JAMB Registration number and click on the Submit button
- Your details would appear there if you’re a first-choice candidate and once that happens, click on Confirm after cross-checking your details
- Those who are not first-choice candidates should click on the UTME Registration button to register for the screening exercise
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also, share this article with those that you know made the institution their first choice.