NAFDAC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Guide is here- Right here on this page, we will outline the steps to follow to be able to successfully apply for the next recruitment exercise. One of the most asked questions about the NAFDAC Recruitment exercise is when the application form would be released and that question is going to be answered on this page.
The NAFDAC 2023/2024 Recruitment application form is currently unavailable as we speak but it’s important for anyone interested in taking part in the next exercise to know what they need to possess to be eligible to apply.
The application form is free of charge and there is no application fee so stay away from sites that claim to be the portal of the agency and charge people to apply. As we all know NAFDAC is responsible for the regulation and controlling the manufacturing, sales, distribution, and importation of foods, drugs, packaged water, and chemicals to mention a few.
Let us talk more about the recruitment exercise before we proceed with other parts of this article. During the recruitment exercise, a list of vacant positions would be outlined and each of them will have a list of requirements unique to that position though in some cases, a general list of requirements will be outlined.
Procedures To Apply For NAFDAC 2023 Recruitment
The application for the recruitment exercise would be done via the online portal which we would outline in this section. All interested persons should visit the application portal or career page www.nafdac.gov.ng and follow the instructions outlined below:
- Navigate to the working at NAFDAC Page or use this link www.nafdac.gov.ng/about-nafdac/working-at-nafdac/
- Click on the position and go through the instructions outlined here
- Fill out the application form and upload the requirements
- Upload the required documents and submit your application upon conclusion of your application
Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For The Recruitment Exercise
There are various requirements one must possess to be eligible to take part in the next recruitment exercise. Below is a summary of the core or mandatory requirements:
- Age Requirements: Must be between the age of 18 and 50 before applying. Please note that this condition would be checked during the documentation exercise. Possession of a birth certificate is required to prove your age.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian by birth with a means of identification to prove this. The accepted means of identification include a National ID Card, Passport, and Drivers License.
- Fitness: Before applying, you must be confirmed to be physically and medically fit by a certified Government Medical Officer.
- Degree: You must possess any of the following degrees before applying:
- Bachelors Degree
- Possession of an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is mandatory: For most positions, an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate would be requested and candidates must have to present it when applying.
Keypoints To Note About NAFDAC Recruitment Exercise
The application exercise is free of charge also, note that all applications must be submitted before the deadline elapses. After applying, applicants are urged to print out the acknowledgment slip also provision of false information would lead to automatic disqualification. Shortlisted persons would be contacted via the details they used when creating an account on the application portal.
NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates
The shortlist contains the names of those eligible to take part in the screening exercise and different shortlists would be released for various purposes. Just visit this page to know when any shortlist is released by the Agency to the general public. Only shortlisted persons would be contacted and ensure that when applying, the details you input are verifiable or reachable especially the contact details used like email and phone number.
If you want to stay updated on the NAFDAC 2023 Recruitment exercise, then one of your best options is to visit this page frequently also, follow us on all our social media channels as we do provide updates there frequently. We would also cover the screening and training dates alongside the requirements once they have both been announced by the agency.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know would love to work with NAFDAC.