The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology[OAUSTECH] 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration form has finally been released to the general public. If you made the institution your first choice when registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board examination, then take proper note of every piece of information provided on this page.
It is mandatory for both Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates to register for the screening exercise. Another important point to take note of is that every candidate is expected to upload their O level result on the JAMB CAPS portal before they proceed to register for the screening exercise.
Registering for the screening exercise is mandatory for those who want to be screened by the institution. Note that only those who are screened can be admitted and before reading the screening guidelines, ensure you meet the requirements outlined below.
OSUSTECH/OAUSTECH 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Requirements
Below are the requirements candidates would be expected to become eligible to register for the screening exercise:
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark: This is the minimum score candidates are expected to meet before they can become eligible to register for the screening exercise. Read the OSUSTECH cut off mark article to see the minimum score.
- Must have made OSUSTECH their first choice: Regardless of how high you scored in JAMB, making the institution mandatory if you want your application to be considered. If you have not done that, then obtain a JAMB Change of Institution form immediately and effect it.
- Must possess an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects: The Olevel result can either be WAEC/NECO or GCE and regardless of the one you are using, it is vital to possess a minimum amount of credits in subjects related to the course you selected with English and Mathematics inclusive.
- For Direct Entry Candidates: DE Candidates are expected to have at least Lower credit in any of the following: HND/ND, Merit in NCE, and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas. Note that they are expected to meet the other requirements outlined in this section.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee is ₦2,000 and only those who pay can be granted access to the registration form.
How To Register For OSUSTECH 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates who possess all the requirements outlined above should follow the steps outlined below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit the OSUSTECH 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration portal via the URL putme.oaustech.edu.ng/account/register and you would see a form on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Fill out the form properly and click on the Register button once you are done
- Pay the registration fee and fill out the registration form
- Submit once you’re done
Update On OAUSTECH 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Form
The form for the 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening exercise is yet to be released but those who want to register should keep an eye on this page.
Drop your questions in the comment section and share this article with those that you know made the institution their first choice.