Shell Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Application Guide is here– Do you want to work with the Shell Petroleum Development Company? Many of our users have made requests regarding the release date of the next application form and this page would provide information on the application form release date, application guidelines, and other necessary information one has to take note of before applying for the recruitment exercise.
Shell is one of the top Oil and gas companies in Nigeria and almost everyone would love to work with them because of this. They are an equal opportunity employer meaning that they accept applications from individuals of various backgrounds so go ahead and apply after going through the information outlined here once the application form is released online.
Shell Nigeria recruitment can be classified into various categories with the most popular being the experience hire and graduate trainee program. The requirements for these two categories differ and we would outline both of them whenever the recruitment application for any of them is released.
Shell Petroleum Development Corporation is currently ongoing recruitment for the following positions outlined below. We outlined the positions alongside the locations for each position below
- IT PCD Engineer – Rivers State – APPLY NOW
- Senior Civil Engineer – Rivers State – APPLY NOW
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer -Rivers State – APPLY NOW
- SE Specialist, DeepWater Engineer – Lagos State – APPLY NOW
Step-by-Step Procedures To Apply For Shell Recruitment
The mode of application is online and there is an approved portal where all applications would be submitted. Follow the procedures outlined below to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the online application portal or career page www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
- Select the category of your choice
- Go through the instructions outlined there
- Create an account on the application portal
- Login and fill out the application form
- Upload the necessary documents before submitting your application
Requirements One Must Possess To Be Eligible For Shell Nigeria Recruitment
The eligibility of applicants would determine if they are shortlisted or selected to take part in the screening exercise. The requirements depend on the level and nature of the role in which you’re interested and below are some of the core ones:
- A degree in a related discipline
- Certifications if needed
- Knowledge of the operations of Shell is important
- Knowledge of basic computer applications would also be an added advantage
There is going to be an assessment of applicants and this might include a Computer Based Test[CBT] which would be preceded by an interview. During the course of the recruitment, Shell would be in touch with applicants via the contact details they provided when creating an account on the application portal.
Those who have questions are asked to drop them in the comment section below also, share this article if you found it helpful.