The University of Abuja[UNIABUJA] 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form has been released by the management of the institution. We’re going to outline the procedures to register and also the requirements interested candidates must possess to become eligible to register for the next screening exercise.
Candidates should create an account on the JAMB CAPS portal and also ensure that they upload their O level results on the portal if they want to be admitted by the institution. This must be done before you register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise.
Requirements For The UNIABUJA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Registration
Below are the requirements candidates ought to possess before they can become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark: It is mandatory for candidates to meet the UNIABUJA minimum cut off mark before they can become eligible to register for the screening exercise.
- Must have an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects and also have the right subject combination.
- Must pay the registration fee of ₦2,000 before you can be given access to the registration form
- Must take part in the screening exercise conducted by the institution
How To Register For UNIABUJA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Those interested in registering for the next UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening exercise should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the UNIABUJA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration portal portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB Registration number and click on the Get Details button
- Once you click on the button, you will be prompted to make payments
- After you make payments, login and fill out the registration form immediately
UNIABUJA 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Details
The screening is scheduled to hold from Monday, 11th September 2023 to Friday, 13th October 2023. Failure to take part in the screening means that you cannot be admitted by the institution.
If you found the contents of this article useful, share it with others also, drop your questions in the comment section below.