UNILAG Post UTME/DE 2023/2024 Registration Form Is Out Now- SEED is pleased to inform candidates who selected the University of Lagos[UNILAG] as their first choice that the Post UTME/DE Registration form has now been released to the general public. This implies that the registration portal has been activated for registration. Both Post UTME/DE candidates should register before then to be eligible to take the aptitude test.
Candidates are urged to upload their O level results on the JAMB CAPS portal and those who fail to do say risk not being able to be admitted by the institution. There are requirements one must take proper note of to be eligible and all of them would clearly be listed right here on this page.
Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For The UNILAG 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are some of the core requirements, interested candidates are expected to possess before proceeding to the registration portal:
- Cut Off Mark: Candidates are expected to meet the minimum cut off mark set by the institution to be eligible to register for the screening exercise. Go through the article before you continue with this one as it contains information on the cut off.
- O level Result: Candidates should possess an O level result[For Post UTME & DE Candidates] with at least five(5) credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Having the right subject combination is also very important because this would be checked during the physical screening of documents.
- Minimum Age Requirements: It might interest you to know that candidates are expected to be at least 16 by October 31, 2023, to be eligible to take part in the screening exercise.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee is ₦2,000 and it’s mandatory that candidates pay this amount before they can be granted access to the registration form.
UNILAG Post UTME/DE2023/2024 Registration Procedures
The registration is simple and straightforward. To register for the ongoing screening exercise, carefully follow the steps below:
- Visit the online registration portal and click on the Admissions tab and you would be redirected to applications.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on the Start Fresh application menu and you would be redirected to the registration form where you would have to do the following:
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and printout the payment invoice
- Once you have made payments, return to the portal and complete the screening form
- Once you’re done, print the Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post UTME/DE Registration Portal Opening Date
The registration portal would be opened on July 10, 2023, and would be closed on July 28, 2023. All applications must be done within that period also ensure that you start preparing ahead for the screening exercise. The Screening test is scheduled to hold from July 31, 2023, to August 4, 2023.
Once you are done registering, take part in the mock examination that would be conducted by the institution to aid candidates prepare properly for the screening examination.
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also, share this article with those that you know made UNILAG their first choice.