The UNILORIN 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening form has been released to the general public by the management of the institution. The Post UTME/DE Registration form is released before the screening exercise and those who made UNILORIN their first choice ought to register before they can be screened.
If you want to make the admission list, then it’s very vital to take proper note of every piece of instruction outlined right here in this post. Before we proceed, we would love to urge candidates to visit the JAMB CAPS portal and upload their O level results there as it’s compulsory for applicants to do that before proceeding to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise.
What Is The Latest Update On The UNILORIN 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise?
The UNILORIN 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration has been released. The registration portal will commence on November 23, 2023 and will be closed on December 03, 2023.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To be Eligible To Register For UNILORIN 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Below are the core requirements candidates would be expected to possess before they can become eligible to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Must have made UNILORIN their first choice and also met the minimum cut off mark
- Must have an O level result with the minimum amount of credits in relevant subjects and the right combination
- A functional email address and phone number
UNILORIN 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
Now that you know the requirements that candidates ought to possess to be eligible, follow the steps outlined below to register for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise:
- Visit the UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Registration portal uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Input your JAMB Registration number, Surname, Email, and Phone Number
- Click on the Verify Phone Number button, and a code will be sent to the phone number and email submitted above
- Once your phone number is verified, you will be able to access the portal where you would have to make payment for the registration(₦2,000)
- Upon successful payment, you will be able to now register for the screening exercise
Vital Points Candidates Should Take Note Of Before Proceeding To The Registration Portal
When registering for the Post UTME/DE Screening exercise, ensure that the details you submit are right also, the admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening scores (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
Drop all your questions in the comment section also, share this article if you found it useful.