Uniuyo is pleased to inform those who made it their first choice institution when registering for the JAMB examination that the UNIUYO 2023/2024 Post Utme/DE Registration form has finally been released. We have outlined the steps or procedures candidates have to take to be able to successfully register for the screening exercise.
There are requirements candidates must possess to be eligible to register for the screening exercise and all those requirements would be outlined right here on this page in addition to the guidelines candidates have to follow to successfully register.
Before we proceed, it’s important to note that the registration fee is N2,000 and candidates must pay this amount before they can complete their registration. The payment can be made online or offline with the RRR number generated from the payment page.
UPDATE: We are pleased to inform those that have been awaiting the release of the Post UTME/DE Screening form for the 2023/2024 session that it has now been released online. Follow the guidelines outlined here to register and ensure that you conclude the registration before the deadline of August 18, 2023
UNIUYO Post Utme/DE Registration Requirements
Before registering, there are requirements one must possess and some of those requirements include the following:
- Candidates must meet the cut off mark
- Candidates must possess an Olevel with credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language
- Candidates must have made UNIUYO their first choice University when registering for JAMB.
- Possession of photocopies of your credentials is very important
UNIUYO Post Utme/DE Registration Procedures
Candidates must be able to register for the Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise. Follow the procedures outlined below to successfully register for the exercise:
- Visit UNIUYO Eportal uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on the Admission Forms Menu
- Select the Admission type and input your details
- Click on the Make Payments button
- Login to the portal and register for the exercise successfully
Those who do not register would be not considered also, note that providing wrong information can lead to automatic disqualification so take note of that. Please drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know who applied for admission into the institution.