There are numerous ways of getting permanent residency in Australia and one of them is the Global Talent visa which is the focus of this article. The Australian Global Visa is a highly converted visa by most immigrants, mainly because it allows its holders permanent residency in the Australian continent. The benefits of owning this Visa are numerous as with this Visa, you can:
- Stay in Australia Permanently
- Work and Study in Australia without having to apply for their student/work visa
- Enroll in Medicare: Australia’s Public Healthcare Scheme
- Sponsor your relative’s migration into the country
- Apply for Australian Citizenship.
Interested in Applying for the Australian Global Talent Visa? You can check your eligibility below:
The main thing to note before applying for this Visa is that it is reserved for people who have an Internationally recognized record of exceptional achievement in their respective fields,
- You must be over 18 years of age
- Must speak functional English
- Must have an internationally recognized achievement in either a profession, sports, arts, or research and academia
- You must demonstrate that you would have no difficulty in being able to find work in your field of work
- You must have a standing reputation in your area of work for at least two years
- You must possess any of the Visa’s below:
- A Bridging Visa A (Subclass 010)
- A Bridging Visa B (Subclass 020)
- A Bridging Visa C (Subclass 030)
- Note that this criteria is only for those already in Australia who want to apply for the Australian Global Talent Visa.
The Australian Global Talent Available Pathways
The Australian Global Talent Visa program has two pathways, namely:
The Streamlined Global Talent Visa Program Pathway: This Pathway is for applicants with skills in the prioritized sectors and submitted an expression of interest (EOI) to the appropriate authorities. The processing time for this Visa is 2 to 3 months, and this path is exclusive to the S.T.E.M (Science, technology, engineering, and medicine) and Education occupations.
The Distinguished Talent Pathway: This Pathway is for applicants in other sectors. Visa processing for this pathway takes one and a half to two years. Occupations under this pathway must have an income threshold of around AUD153,600.
To be eligible for this Visa, you must:
- Have a nominator
- Apply for the Visa online
This program is an excellent pathway to move to Australia, so go through the article and drop your questions in the comment section below if you need any help after going through it.