The Island Country of Singapore, located in Southeast Asia, is a business hub and one of Asia’s most popular tourist spots. In the third quarter of 2023, Singapore’s economy grew by 1.1%; the Singaporean dollar remains one of the strongest currencies in Asia, becoming a central trading hub and investment center for foreign investors.
According to Reuters, a global news provider, the Singaporean economy has increased by 5% as foreign workers and investors returned to the country post-pandemic. Over 162,000 foreign workers came to Singapore between June 2022 and June this year. Getting a job in Singapore would benefit the company and the individual, as the booming economy would allow for more sales.
As a foreigner, grabbing this opportunity might lead you to financial freedom, but getting a job in another country can be tedious and unproductive. That’s why recruitment agencies exist; since they work on an organization’s behalf to help fill open positions with qualified candidates, they can act as the intermediary by sourcing and vetting individuals and presenting top talents to hiring managers.
No matter if you’re a company looking for employees or a foreign employee looking to get hired in Singapore, these firms can help me find what you’re looking for:
- Randstad Overview is one of the world’s largest talent companies. It was founded in 1960 in the Netherlands; it currently has over 4,657 offices all around the globe. Its Singaporean office was founded in 1993 and has since provided only the best and most professional candidates for various industries.
- Adecco: Adecco is a multinational staffing and recruitment company founded in 1997 that offers various recruitment services, from part-time full-time to contract workers. You can apply to this company if you’re looking for a job as a foreigner.
- Hays: In Singapore, this company provides recruitment services for both permanent and temporary roles across a range of industries, including accounting and finance, construction and property, and IT.
- Michael Page Recruitment: It was first established in 1976 in London and later expanded its Asia footprint in 1994; in Singapore, Michael Page provides recruitment services across various industries, including banking and financial services, technology, healthcare, and retail. If you’re working in any of the industries listed above, you can apply for job openings in Singapore using their site.
- Persolkelly matches job seekers with employers through temporary, temporary-to-permanent, and direct placement services. It was formed in 2016 when Kelly Services entered a joint venture with PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) to meet employment needs in the Asia Pacific region.
- Robert Half is an employment agency in Singapore that provides various recruitment services, including temporary and permanent staffing, project consulting services, and executive functions. They have a good reputation in the industry for placing highly skilled and qualified professionals in finance, accounting, technology, and administrative and executive positions.
- SG Recruiters Group: This company was created in 2004 and is licensed by the Singaporean government; it is currently one of the best recruiting agencies in the country.
- Swift Search Global is a Human resources service organization with years of experience located in Singapore; they offer HR services for IT, business, and finance positions.
- Nala Employment: This recruitment agency focuses on finding jobs for foreigners in Singapore; here, companies and workers can search through available job listings to find the job they’re looking for.
- Multiway Employment: This company is a one-stop labor recruiter for foreign and local job searchers; although a small company, they offer competent employees for any job listing.
- Manpower Singapore is a global staffing and recruiting agency that creates and delivers high-impact solutions to its clients. It was voted the best staffing firm in Singapore in 2021 and has continued delivering excellence to its clients.
- RK Recruitment: This company provides end-to-end recruitment services, including work passes, recruitment process outsourcing, and contract/temporary placement.
- Adept Manpower: Adept Manpower offers many services, including local and international recruitment, payroll outsourcing, HR consulting, and more. Their ecosystem has provided over 500 companies with satisfactory services and found job opportunities for more than 5,000 candidates.
- Trust Recruit: This company has a strong track record of client satisfaction, both employers and job seekers.
- JAC Recruitment is another company that provides top-notch guidance to both job seekers and companies to achieve their long-term objectives. They match suitable candidates to their jobs, assist candidates in preparing for interviews, provide valuable information about potential employers, and offer additional support.
Recruitment agencies are one of the best and quickest ways to get a job; applying to a trusted and well-known agency could help improve your chances of getting a job in a foreign country. Try contacting any agencies listed above if you’re job-seeking in Singapore.