BUK 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Registration form is unavailable as we speak but those who selected the institution as their first choice are urged to take proper note of the guidelines and instructions outlined here.
Hi, we are pleased to inform all our readers, especially students that the Bayero University, Kano[BUK] 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration form has now been released online to the general public. The Post UTME/DE registration form is important because it would allow prospective candidates to register for the exercise and those who are successful would be granted admission into the institution.
Before we continue, readers are urged to go through the BUK cut off mark article to know the minimum score needed to be eligible for the screening exercise. Candidates would be screened through an aptitude test and only those who complete their registration before the deadline would be allowed to take part in the test.
Before proceeding to the BUK 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration portal, there are requirements, candidates ought to possess also, knowing the guidelines to follow is also very vital for those who want to apply successfully for the exercise.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Register For BUK 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
We would love to urge our readers to take proper note of the requirements outlined here as it might be the same during the 2023/2024 Post UTME/DE Screening exercise. Below are the mandatory requirements candidates ought to possess before proceeding to the registration portal:
- Must meet the minimum cut off mark which you would see in our BUK Cut Off Mark article
- Must possess the requisite O level results with credits in relevant subjects
- Must have made the institution their first choice when registering for JAMB or obtain a change of institution form if they are yet to do so.
All candidates are expected to have an account on the JAMB CAPS portal and also upload their O level results on the portal before proceeding to the registration portal.
BUK 2022/2023 Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
The registration would be done via the portal and before we outline the registration procedures, it’s important to note that the registration fee is ₦2,000. Follow the procedures below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit the registration portal mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2021/bukat_login.php
- Use your JAMB Registration number and score as the Username and password respectively
- Update Your Profile: Here, you would provide details like Date of birth, LGA, Phone Number used when registering with JAMB, the Email address used when registering with JAMB, alternate Phone number, alternate Email address, Next of Kin, Phone Number of next of kin and Contact Address
- Update your O level result
- Generate an RRR and pay the registration fee
Once you visit the portal, click on the Procedures menu to see how you can register successfully for the exercise.
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any also, share this article if you found it useful.