Nigerian Stock Exchange 2024/2025 Recruitment Application Guide- Do you want to obtain the next Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment application form? SEED would love to inform its readers that the Nigerian Exchange Group application form is currently available and interested persons should follow the procedures outlined here to apply.
The application is open to anyone however, note that strict compliance is one of the secrets of boosting your chances of being shortlisted. We would outline some of the core requirements that one must possess before the next exercise commences below so ensure that you obtain some of the requirements before the release of the next application form.
About The Nigerian Stock Exchange(NSE)
The Nigerian Stock Exchange(NSE) now known as the Nigeria Exchange Group(NGX) was founded in 1961. Its mission according to the NSE Wikipedia page is to enable businesses and investors to have reliable access to capital and provide secure saving systems and structures for effective and efficient business operations. The Nigerian Exchange Group is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and is situated in Lagos, Nigeria.
Procedures To Apply For NSE 2024 Recruitment
The application can be done either via the recruitment application portal or via submitting your CV to a recommended mail. Follow the procedures below to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the Career page ngxgroup.com/careers/
- Click on the See Current Openings button to see the available positions
- Go through the instruction outline on the vacancy page
- Click on the Sign Up button to create an account on the portal
- Login to the account which you created and fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents before submitting your application
Requisite Requirements Needed To Apply For NSE Recruitment
Below are the core requirements applicants must possess to be eligible for the next NGX Recruitment exercise:
- A Bachelors degree/HND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline especially in the Finance related discipline
- Additional qualifications would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of basic Computer applications would be an added advantage
- Ability to trust and work with other members
Latest News On NSE Recruitment
The Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment application form is no longer available as of today. Those who were able to apply during the previous recruitment exercise are urged to check their contact details frequently so as to know the next instruction to take.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel would be interested in applying for the recruitment exercise.