FTS 2023 Recruitment Application Guide is here– Do you want to apply for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023 Exercise? SEED expects its readers to be adequately prepared for the next exercise immediately after going through every section of this page. This scheme was introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria to employ teachers who specialize in various disciplines which we would carefully outline on this page.
Do you want to become among those selected by the Federal Teacher Scheme upon the conclusion of the recruitment exercise? Lots of teachers who participated in the FTS Recruitment exercise and were selected simply followed some of the instructions outlined below.
The Federal Teachers Scheme happens to also be similar to the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment so you might see some similarities with articles titled UBEC Recruitment 2023. The Federal Teachers Scheme was established in 2006 to aid in addressing the shortage of teachers in states across the country. The program is valid for a period of two years and teachers must be qualified to apply for the program.
FTS 2023 Recruitment Application Procedures
The Federal Teachers Scheme application is done via the online portal. Interested applicants should follow the procedures to apply:
- Visit the online portal fts.admissions.cloud/home which is currently inactive now
- Go through the instructions outlined there
- Click on the Create Account button to create an account
- Click on Login to access the newly created account
- Fill out the form properly and upload the required documents before submitting your application
Visit this page frequently to get authentic updates on the next FTS Recruitment exercise. Many of the questions being asked by interested persons have been answered on this page hence the reason why we urge interested persons to visit here regularly.
Core Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For FTS Recruitment
Every applicant is expected to possess certain requirements to be eligible to apply for the next recruitment exercise. Below are some of the core requirements that applicants would be expected to possess:
- Must possess any of the following degrees
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed) or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE
- Must not be more than 35 years of age
- Must have earned a degree with a grade not lower than second class (lower division)
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be qualified to teach any of the following:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical/Technology Education
Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates & Screening Exercise
After the deadline for the application exercise, a screening would be conducted for applicants who met the requirements. The screening can be a Computer Based Test(CBT) or a written test and you would be informed whenever it is about to commence. During the screening exercise, the documents submitted would be checked to ensure that what you uploaded matches what you have with you.
Every applicant is urged to prepare well for the screening exercise once they finish applying for the recruitment exercise. The screening is a very important aspect of the recruitment exercise used to know those that are likely to be selected.
SEED would love to use this medium to inform its readers that the FTS Recruitment application portal is yet to be activated also, and the recruitment starting date is also yet to be announced. Here on this page, we would provide information about the starting dates and other relevant information.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you feel might be interested.